51 years after the LOGO language
was designed, a physical LOGO turtle finally arrives: LoEV3go!
Build your turtle (building instructions will hopefully come one day), run LoEV3go, open a web browser,
write your LOGO code and watch the turtle draw on the ground.
- Only 31313 EV3 Mindstorms Basic Set is needed (and an SD card for EV3).
- Two felt-tip pens supported, to choose from two colors as you go.
- IR controlled, if you want to “draw by hand”.
- On-board web server to interpret, preview and execute your LOGO code.
- Dry-run mode on by default, to help you preserve your carpets.